Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hibachi Grill and Supreme Buffet (Roanoke, Va)

The simple pleasures of eating Chinese food can be such a relief, so when this place opened I had high expectations. Boasting enormous amounts of food and choices on their fliers, this seemed to be the end all of Chinese buffets. I arrived with my tummy empty and ready to gorge. The first plate pictured above had a little of everything (spring rolls, egg rolls, generals chicken, honey chicken, and lo mien). Needless to say this was very disappointing to my taste buds. Having such high hopes they were degraded to that of a mediocre take out place. Having thought it might have been my choices, I went back for the Hibachi option. Then I came back to then table, after 25 min of standing in line, took a bite and nothing. Simply bland and all the options on the grill side where empty. My gosh if you are boasting all these great things why not keep them filled for all our enjoyment. Looking back at the whole overall experience it was horrible, had to ask multiple times for refills on my drink and still didn't get it. Also, the food was very bland and needed to be filled in a more timely basis. Luckily they had a coupon for the dinner buffet....still not enough off to make a difference. Here is the break down... pricey, bad service, and bland food. On the devouring scale they would get a big 2, I have given you fair warning so eat at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment