Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Texas Roadhouse (Lynchburg, Va)

 Yummy, how couldn't you say this about the Texas Roadhouse. This place is so good, I have to drive 45 minutes out of the way just to eat here. Located off of Wards rd. in Lynchburg, it can be easily found behind the Wal-Mart. For starters you get these great yeast rolls and cinnamon butter (pictured to the left) and the best part is they are unlimited. The table has peanuts, but don't be fooled they don't want the shells on the floor because they give you another bucket to toss them in.
Now on to the main course, pictured to the right is the 12oz sirloin topped with onions and mushrooms, green beans, and a loaded sweet potato (cinnamon, sugar, butter and caramelized marshmallows). This meal is total heaven to me and no other steakhouse yet has made me feel the same. If I could I would eat here on a weekly basis, but my wonderful town lacks this great restaurant. So come on Roanoke! Get some great restaurants like this and Chili's in the valley! The devouring scale would rate this as a 10 because of fantastic food, and great service the many time and different locations I have visited this chain. So sit back, relax and enjoy a little or a lot of Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment