Wednesday, June 15, 2011

River City Cafe (Myrtle Beach, SC)

Burger anyone? Located on Ocean Blvd. in Myrtle Beach, this place is a must stop! Inside it looks like your typical peanut filled steakhouse, but with writing on everything. Service was good, and the drinks came fast. The menu was filled with many options and all reasonably priced. So once searched I came upon the behemoth pictured above; The Kitchen Sink. Listed on the menu as this, I just had to give it a whirl. With two patties stacked with Texas chili,hickory smoked bacon, grilled onions, jalapenos, mushrooms, Swiss and cheddar, lettuce, tomato, pickles, mustard and mayo, served with a pile of fries, two giant fried onion rings and slaw for only $11.99! For all you burger lover's you can't pass a deal like that up. Just like any great burger it was very tasty and messy. The onion rings were fabulous, and the fries were hand cut and delicious. There was nothing on this platter I didn't like. This is another place that I would love to have near me at home, because this blows Red Robin away. On the devouring scale this would rate a 10, I can't get this place out of my head. So tasty and wonderful, and cheap. So all you beach fans stop on in and grab a wonderful tasting burger.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I ordered a Bacon Cheeseburger and it was the best I've ever had in my 40 years on this Earth. Plus, I couldn't get enough of that petal sauce for the onion rings!

    ReplyDelete