Monday, August 1, 2011

Suzie's Finest Chinese Cuisine (SoHo, NYC)



While in the China Town area. I thought that I may be able to get a good bite of Chinese food. So walking the streets of SoHo I came upon Suzie's Finest Chinese Cuisine. A quaint shop located on Bleecker St., and with looking at the menu a very affordable restaurant. So like many Chinese place I like to order what is usually a house special, the General Tso's Chicken. That way I can compare taste and cooking styles. The great part about Suzie's is that you get a ton of extras that go with the meal. Starting off with bits of fried won-tons, duck sauce, and hot mustard. Followed by hot and sour soup, which had a great taste. Finishing off with the main course of the General's Chicken, white rice and egg rolls. Everything was very well done and prepared. the soup was excellent, the chicken was white meat and the Tso's sauce was superb. Would I say that this was the best Chinese food that I have ever eaten? No, but is is pretty close. Suzie's captivates me due to sheer quantity and taste but did not sway me from the love of the Red Palace. In the world of authentic Chinese food this rates tops, and gets a 9 on the devouring scale. So if you find yourself wondering the streets of Greenwich Village, grab your chopsticks and come hungry to Suzie's.

No comments:

Post a Comment