Monday, August 1, 2011

Sabrett Hot Dog Stand (Near Brooklyn Bridge, NYC)

What is the undoubtedly the food of NYC? The hot dog, of course! So on the walk back from the Brooklyn Bridge I thought it was no better time to enjoy this meaty masterpiece. Coming upon the Sabrett hot dog stand, at the corner near the walking entrance to the bridge, I knew they could satisfy my craving for this NYC staple. The bun was a little stale, but the taste of the hot dog was heightened by the spicy brown mustard. Overall it was a tasty hot dog, and did give me a look at the eclectic hot dog stand. Landing in at a 7 on the devouring scale, I would come back for another and maybe more around the city. So if you need a quick fix for food around the city stop in and grab a dog or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment