Monday, September 6, 2010

The Cheesecake Factory (Short Pump, VA)

When you think cheesecake you think of a wonderful dessert that makes you ponder the word yum. When you add the word factory it brings a huh to mind....what can this be? All that can be said is complete yummieness. Yes I believe this is a new and potentially great word for everyone to use. The food and atmosphere was spectacular, not to mention the service was great too. I had the privilege of eating the chicken and biscuits dish as seen on the blog picture. It was just like mom made it and in buffet style on a plate. On the devouring scale of 1 being served in a high school cafeteria and 10 being I've died and gone to heaven, it rates a solid 8. I will have to say the price is a little steep, but the portions are equivalent to pricing. Sadly I have to say there was no room for the illustrious cheesecake and I am very saddened by this, but it does give me a great excuse to go back. So look out Cheesecake Factory I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment