Tuesday, August 24, 2010

7-11 Onion Rings (SE Roanoke, VA)

OK so this is the reason I started this food blog in the first place. I was hungry in the middle of the day and stopped in the 7-11 on Bennington St. for a quick snack. This was the quick snack, cheap ($0.79) and what appeared to be somewhat tasty with the hot sauce flavor. Needless to say that is a BIG WRONG! This has to be the worst thing I have ever eaten. I guess I should have know for the size and price what I was getting into. I was expecting a Funyuns with a kick and got sawdust with nasty old tasting pepper spice. Yes it did make me gag, so much I didn't come close to finishing them. If the price were more I would have demanded a refund on the grounds of damaging my taste buds. So all you snack lovers beware the wrath of the 7-11 Onion Rings!

No comments:

Post a Comment