Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tijuana Flats (Fishers, IN)

I started out my quest for food going by the Google directions for Super New China Buffet. When I got there....nothing! There was no building nor buffet. Disgusted, I went on to another great cuisine...Mexican. Upon pulling into the strip mall, I wondered how great can this place be? No need to wonder anymore, I casually walked in and stood there. Then was assisted like an old man, because I looked confused, due to their inadequate ordering arrangements. I then placed my order at the counter and found me a seat in the small, overly decorated, dining room. Moving on to the food, the entree pictured above is the steak nachos with guacamole. The taste was that of American when I was seeking Mexican (What!?!). The only plus to this place was the salsa bar. They had every kind of salsa from low heat to super hot. Needless to say I was disappointed in the experience, and they will receive a 4 on the devouring scale. I was only kind with the number because of the salsa bar, if they didn't have that then a big 1! Sorry Tijuana Flats, next time I'll just go to Tijuana, Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment