Saturday, November 13, 2010

Jumbo Hot Dog ( Scotts Stadium: Charlottesvile, VA)

The hot dog, one of natures oddities. Strange to the eye, great in the stomach...well in moderation. Such a great snack food I just couldn't help not knowing what these things tasted like at the stadium.I begged (pestered) my favorite father in-law into getting me one.  Most event hot dogs have the same old taste...bland. This one on the other hand had a very unique taste, plump and delicious. The dog had the taste of being soaked in a chicken broth with other dogs, giving it such a staple taste. Sadly the bun was soaked by the juice of the dog and steam from the wrapper, causing the bun to be all doughy. As an overall this frank ranks as one of the better event dogs I have partaken in and  would rank a 7 on the devouring scale. I may not be a UVA fan but,  Go UVA Hot Dogs!!!

1 comment: